Monday, April 20, 2009

Reflection 6

The next few weeks will be a little difficult in terms of finishing up the semester with a series of projects and papers due in multiple classes. This should be fun. I am being sarcastic of course. No one I know, including me, enjoys having to write papers or finish projects that we, as students who want to pass, are forced to do. It is not depressing, just frustrating. As of now I am passing my classes. All I need to do to make sure I stay passing by the end of the semester, is to just do my work properly and turn it in on the expected deadlines. It should not be too difficult. Knowing me, I will probably end up finishing everything at the last minute. That is not very smart is it? I should stop this kind of behavior, especially because I know that it is a very bad habit of mine. The one project that I fear I will not get a good mark on, is my Psych101 project. Then content of the project or the difficulty is not the problem. What makes me nervous is the fact that this is a group project. Socializing with others is not a problem for me, but working with them is a whole different story. Because I often do things last minute, I find myself stressing over this particular project because there are more people involved. I guess you can say it is a good thing that I do not want to wait last minute to finish this project, but that is precisely what is stressing me out. I do not have the option to push it aside. It MUST be dont and in check at all times. Therefore, working on this project will be a little challenging but when it is all finished, I have nothing to worry about.

1 comment:

  1. I tend to work toward deadlines and not methodically throughout a semester. It definitely gets interesting when lots of things are due. I suspect you will continue to do well!

    ReplyDelete